Have you ever wondered what the world's best diet results are? I think it would be very interesting to compare different diets in different parts of the world, and see which people get the best results. I'm especially interested in diets that are used in Europe vs Northern America. Have you got anything to share on this topic?

If you are looking at the US and Europe, I doubt that you would see much of a different. Popular diets tend to be popular everywhere, from what I have seen. I am sure that a lot of that is connected to the fact the internet plays such a large part in our lives now. It is easy to get online and choose your diet. I think the Atkins Diet and Weight Watchers are still the most popular two, but I have not done any research on that. I say that these two diets are most popular, simply because I see them mentioned most often when I surf.

I've alwaysd done low GI in the past with minimal results. I recently started juice fasting (which is not low gi) and it's the only thing that's worked for me. I also hear a lot about people reversging PCOS with a raw diet.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use