Hi! Anyone tried Paleolithic diet and had success? I am interested in hearing your stories. I have always been a bit over-weight but this time I went to far. I am 20lbs over-weight and I need help. I have been doing sedentary kind of work for over two years and I can certainly see the results-20lbs up. I need something useful. Thanx in advance

Hi! I haven’t tried the diet but I have some information about it, which may help you. I am sure you heard about the Atkins diet-low carb diet. Paleolitic diet works the same way and its motto is: eat only what our hunter ancestors ate; food you can find in the nature and eat raw. There is no measuring, no counting, you eat when you want and how much you want but you eat the right stuff. You can snack all day long, but you would be snacking fruits and nuts, not chips. You can eat meat, fish, nuts, veggies and fruits but avoid grains, potatoes, dairy and sugar. So, under no circumstances you should eat bread, pasta, beans, peanuts, kidney-beans. You would think it is healthy but have you heard of that woman who ended up in hospital after being on Atkins diet for some time???