HEllo doctor plz help me out..i m worrid that after intercourse semens comes immediately out of vagina as my husband pulls out..infact i tried not to move for half an hour or so but after lying for one hour or so i fell to urine out nd as soon as a i stood up it comes out..so what can i do for that?

I think i'm confused here. Are you and your husband trying to have a baby or no?

ofcourse v r desperately trying to have a baby

After your husband ejaculates, keep him inside of you until he falls out himself. You will feel some of his semen come out of you, that is normal.
You can't lay in bed forever, (i wish we could) and getting up to go to the bathroom is okay, just lay in bed for a little while after intercourse. His sperm is already traveling to their destination. Sperm can live in your body for a few days, they just need to find a spot to implant themselves.
Do you know when you are ovulating? This is the most fertile time and the only time when you can conceive. Keep a calendar of your cycle so you know when your most fertile. You can also buy an ovulation kit, this will tell you exactly when you are ready to try to conceive.