I was supposed to start my period on the 7th of this month. My cycle is normally about 34 days but has been as long as 37 before.
I took an E.P.T. yesterday, the 4th late day...I couldn't stand to wait until morning so I just held my bladder for four hours before testing (no excessive fluid intake) and followed the directions as printed. I watched the test from the 2-3 minute mark to the maximum recommended length for an accurate reading of ten minutes. Negative.
I plan on taking another E.P.T. Thursday or Friday morning if my period still hasn't arrived.

My breasts aren't sore...I'm sleeping a little more but that's probably because I'm stressed about this. No abnormal eating habits or cravings...

Is it likely that I'm pregnant? Or is my period likely just late due to stress or other factors?

Going on eight days now, still no period and still only a negative test.

I'm getting worried. :-(

IN SAME BOAT 5 DAYS LATE TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST 2 DAYS AGO CAME BACK NEGATIVE ON 5TH DAY STILL NO PERIOD HAVE HAD A LITTLE CRAMPING ON AND OFF STILL NO PERIOD WONDERED IF IT WAS TO EARLY SO SHOULD I WAIT TILL I AM A WEEK LATE TO TEST AGAIN ?