I have been trying to get pregnant for almost three years and when we thought that all hope is gone, we managed to have a child of our own, but through surrogacy pregnancy. Now we have a beautiful baby girl but there will always be one question hanging around. Would you tell your children that they are conceived through surrogacy?

Well, that is a tough one. Technically, she really is your kid, created from your egg cell and your husband’s spermatozoa but still, there is that third person that nurtured your child for the very first nine months of her life. So, I think that you should tell her, she has the right to know.

Its really tough to told your daughter . I suggest you to wait for appropriate time when your baby become older than she will understand about surrogacy process than she will understand . She is definitely your daughter but their is third person who helps you to get beautiful baby. Your daughter understand your feeling don't worry. Tell her at the right time which make your relationship more healthy.