Hi guys.

Have anybody of you ever used Yerba Mate tea? I’ve heard that it’s very healthy and that it speeds up your metabolism. It is suppose to help you burn more calories. And I’ve been told it’s great if you want to reduce blood sugar, body fat or triglycerides.

I really believe it is healthy and good for the immune system and for the mood, but is it really good for losing weight as they say? I’ve never heard somebody bragging how he/she lost weight with this tea. If anyone has any experiences about this tea I’d love to hear it. 

Sure you can. My aunt has a problem with weight(now and then) and since she now has four little children she can forget about gym, pilates, expensive diets etc. She has things on her mind that are more important. But every time she starts to feel bad and uncomfortable with her extra pounds she starts drinking this tea. She was even close to convince me to drink it every day with her but I'm very complicated when it comes to teas. I pretty much hate the taste of 80% teas. Too bad for me because I see it's working good for her.

Well lucky her. I drink it all the time and nothing. My husband bought a box of this tea for me for our anniversary. He thought since I always tell people how fat I am it will be funny. It wasn't.

That was my first box and I took at least 4 of them more since then. Haven't lost a single pound. I do eat a lot though. And I don't exercise at all. I've lost my work recently and now my activities are: cooking, eating, sleeping, waking up to eat, sleeping.

I'm planning to change that these days.

If you have any idea why this tea is so great for your aunt and does nothing for me , do tell please.

Haha :) Well aren't you something.:)

I believe it worked for my aunt because she strongly believed in it. :) Just kidding, I think it's because she wasn't waking up to eat at night.:)) Seriously, you can't expect this tea to work miracles but it will sure help you if you cooperate with it. It should be like a supplement to your healthier life style and eating habits. That's how it is suppose to work. It speeds up your metabolism and it is suppose to suppress your appetite. I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you. It works for lots of people I know.