I had sex 3 days ago and right after I noticed my vagina was burning and irritated( never like Iv felt before) . So I woke up the next morning and it was burning and itching terribly bad and when I used the bathroom it Burt really really bad and I had a lot of white discharge and my vagina was red and swollen. So today I decided to look around down there and I noticed little yellow colored dots just at the opening of my vagina on one side and around it is bright red and very very sore to the touch. the dots are not raised and have no texture at all. What could this be?!?

That could be the Yeast Infection possibly. Consult to some doctor asap.

Hi, go to your doctor or a sexual health clinic so that you know for sure and get the right treatment if you need it. a uti usually doesn't have the discharge or dots and you feel the need to pee all the time. A yeast infection has a white clumpy discharge, but again, without the dots (as far as I know, but I'm not a doctor). Diagnosing things on the internet is not a good idea. All the best