Hi, I have a problem. I feel pain in my back for a few moths. I went to a doctor but I have no injury. He tells me that it can be because of my bad posture or because of a stress. I am going to exercise for posture and I am willing to go to yoga. I believe that yoga have effect on your muscles. Am I right?

You are absolutely right. Back pain is common injury. Yoga will help you by enchanting strength and flexibility. There are three kinds of exercises. Those for posture, breathing exercises, relax the meditation. First kind of exercises provides gentle stretching which help with bad posture. Second provides breathing patterns which changes pressure in abdomen by movement of the ribs. Exhaling can help relax muscles. By meditation you can imagine movement before you perform it. In that way it is easier to move the muscles.