Hello, folks. I had some back injuries several years ago and must admit that doctors couldn’t help much. My friends suggest me to try with yoga as a possible solution. I would like to know if yoga is really food for some therapies. I would really appreciate this piece of info.

Hello, there. Many people start with yoga because of their previous injury. Doctors couldn’t help them, so they looked of help in another direction. Many people really experience benefits from yoga classes. And why not? Yoga is great for posture and balance. It strengthens joints and it is excellent for muscles tonus. However, I think one cannot expect miracles. You haven’t mentioned how serious your condition is. You should talk to your doctor whether you can engage in yoga classes. I hope you will find some solution.