I need to lose belly fat because it is hurting my back - Excercising is one thing but to combine yoga with breathing exercises would help my fibromyalgia and other issues. I live in Parkville, MD. Are there any groups or instructors in this area

Sure, there are a few. Here they are:

I Do Yoga
610 Washington Ave.
Towson, MD
410-583-9642

Baltimore Yoga Village
3000 Chestnut Ave. Suite 15
Baltimore, MD
410-662-8626

Xpose Fitness Inc.
1700 Joan Ave.
Baltimore, MD
410-661-1301

Yoga is very helpful in many things, not just as physical activity it is good for your mind as well. You can say that yoga is a lifestyle. If you are not able to find any group yoga instructions in your area you can do some yoga exercises at home. You just need some space in your room. A good exercise for losing weight is a cat pose, because it affects the group of abdominal muscles. Loctus pose is good for abdominal muscles but also for back muscles as well. The bridge is a little difficult to do in beginning but it will really burn your belly fat.
Did you try to lose weight with other exercises, like cardio for instance?