I am a health very active 18 year old male. I would say that I do not belive my penis has grown much from what I can remember around 14 to now. It is 3.5 inches flaccid and almost 6 inches erected and iris not thick at all in girth it seems very skinny not fat. On top of this I cannot mantain an erection during masturbation and during intercourse I ejaculate within 5 seconds and loose my erection very quickly can someone help with advice as I am becomming very upset and frustrated thanks

6 inches is just above average for length. If you check this board you'll find the average length is about 5.5 inches. Width seems to vary considerably. It may continue to grow a little too in both length and girth. You're still young.

Try to hold off on masturbating for a few days and see what happens. Sometimes being in a routine can do this. You've trained your body to ejaculate quickly and need to "break" this. It can apply to your 5 second issue as well. You need to take your time and get to know the feelings your body has. Take some time bringing your self close to orgasm and then stopping, and keep doing this as long as you can. You will learn how to control yourself. Having a partner that works with you is also helpful, try different positions, techniques, etc. Don't focus on your orgasm, think partner first.

The frustration that you're feeling is common and it is self defeating. Don't fall victim too it. Keep working on it. If it continues, there are drugs that can decrease the sensitivity of your penis so that you last longer.

Good luck.

hello sir. I am a boy, 17 years old and I masturbate since I was 7. I think that I discovered myself back then, I had one relationship when I was 15 and I was with that girl for one year. I never had problems with ejaculation, but she left me. and since that day all of my problems started to happen. I have problems with premature ejaculation and I want to know why. I can't masturbate more than 1 minute and the last intercourse (If I can call it like that) was about 30 seconds. I am scared. what are the premature ejaculation causes?

AT 18 your penis has probably grown to as large as it could be, but that really should not be an issue hopefully. I don't think that your problem is your size. I think that you may have sustained an injury or something which has caused you to be unable to maintain an erection. Can you see a doctor about it?

I feel as when I do masturbate afterwards my penis gets smaller and took be honest the length is normal but the girth is not it is the size of the pointer and middle finger than wrapping ur thumb and pointer finger around it from ur other hand idk if u guys can understand that but I cannot even keep a firm erection while masturbating but I get boners throughout the whole day at school and I don't think I have injured it but need some help figuring out why i can't keep a firm erection and it becomes soft and I ejaculate fast help please

I get a lot of controlled erections throughtout the day expecilly after masturbating. My penis flaccid is very thin and small I do not mine showing pictures and if no one can help I could see my gen pract but that will be my last option

You can try behavioral or medical therapy for premature ejaculation. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You need god