Ive fingered and used a vibrating toothbrush but that doesnt seem to work I want to masterbate but im only 13 and if my mom finds out...IM DEAD!! ((not litterally can anyone help me??

have u tryed taking a shower head with warm water and pointing it at your genitalia and rubbing at your clit thats how my gf does it hope this helps  :-D

Masturbation is a very normal practice done by teenage Boys & Girls.

Adults are also doing Masturbation to let of their sexual instinct. There is no need to feel guity of Masturbatin Act.

First Shave your all Pubic Hairs and keep your genital Area very clean.While taking bath aplly little Body lotion and start rubing your Clitoris with your index or Middle finger you will feel very pleasurable sensations.

Do you have a close and intimate Girl Friend of you age? If the answer is "YES" with her consent you can do mutual Masturbation.

If She is agreeable both of you remove all your garments, and lie Nakedly in the bed.

Start exploring each other bodies embrace, fondle each others Breasts, suck the Nipples. and rub the Clitoris. This way you get immence pleasure.

palani1944 wrote:

Smileyxzz wrote:

That would be what lesbians do! yuck why would she want to touch another girl.

U can try this without loosing ur virginity, lay down under a tab in the way that ur p***y comes exactly under its water..try to take that water flow on ur clotry...can move ur ass up and down.