I'm 15, I love to touch myself makes me feel so good, but after awhile you want to feel something and experience something amazing. I'm a virgin and tend to keep it that way for awhile. I've tried a lot of things, I've tried the electric toothbrush, shower faucet, putting things in my vagina while rubbing my clit, humping pillows, bath tap water, hairbrush and condom. I dunno what else to try, I love the thought of somebody licking my vagina. But I can't really do that, so? I just want something to make me heaps turned on and have an amazing orgasm, keep in mind I'm still only 15.

Health Guru
Hi, you don't say if you have tried using the most natural and most powerful thing you have an that's your imagination!
When your laying there relaxed just think its the hottest guy you know that you like doing what ever you as masturbate and just let your fantasies go wild :-)

Health Guru
Please don't spoil this site with comments like that!

He's all over this board. He was 19 when he started, now he's 17.

Dear xxoxox
You are 15. You must have a definite close friend. With her consent you may start licking each others Vagina and Clitoris.
you may get immense pleasure.

nowadays Boys & Girls of your age get easy access to watch Porn sex videos and you may indulge in it if you feel doing Masturbation in different ways.

Health Guru

I would strongly advise against using porn to masturbate to as it can lead to problems later on in peoples sex life!

Heyy I'm like that too and I need other things up there so if u have tips for me I might have some for u

Health Guru
sextin is something you shouldn't do as you don't know who it is your Txting!

Lie on your stomach with your hand thrust between your legs grind your leg together

move hip up and down so that your clitoris and public mound rub

against your firmly held fingers 

Xoxox watch porn Lesbo and norml and imagine how somebody u love/like licks ur vagina . Im a girl and 15 too . And idk if u will like the sexual voices they can turn u on . Hope for some ideas too . I hope that i help u with something . The sexual vices turns me on lol

I want to know how to squirt, but even good masturbation tips are cool. Thank you! And btw I'm 14 Female

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Health Guru
hi, your better off starting off with simple masturbation such as rubbing your clit then working on from there to other ways that suite you :-)

be nude..put some cloth into ur vagina nd lie over a pillow.Now move ur hips up nd down lieng over the pillow nd pressure ur vagina with help of ur two legs rubbing together. i m 21yrs, a bit older than u..i m sure u will feel amazing.

I need help

I like to do this but with a blanket in between.