I am a 14 yr old girl. I like to masterbate and i often do it before i shower and put the water and fan on. I finger my self but i also use the handle of a razor that has no blad on it. I often masterbate by humping pillows or i hump towels in the washroom. I tried to put my razor handle in my...after i pumped it a bit and put in in my....and then humps my pillow. When i tried to masterbate with a toothbrush I couldnt get it in i could barely get it halfway it felt like it got stuck somewhere i was wondering what this meant as i was to scared. Please help me.

Did you use any lube?

If it feels like it gets stuck your getting it in too far. Your vagina is only so big. Try putting 1 or 2 fingers in and stroking the top of your vagina

hey have you broken your hymen yet it could be that

Hymen is at the opening, so if it got stuck, it was not a hymen.

i love masturbating,it gives me pleasure.i used only my fingers and never put it so deep into my vigina coz im afraid,i just play my clitoris.rub it en rub it,till it gets wet.till i reach the pleasure that u cannot explain.

Try to shave the Pubic hairs and keep your Pubic Area Clean.

Rub your Clitoris with your finger. you will feel pleasurable sensation.If your Breast is fully grown gently squezee th Nipple.

Do you have a close and intimate Girl friend of your age ? If the answer is "Yes". indulge in mutual masturbation with her consent. I f she is ageeable both of you remove all your garments. lie in the bed.

Touching each other bodys, sucking nipples etc...you get pleasurable sensation.

I looks like everyone on here helps eachother idont know how too post my on post so I hope you guys can help me I masterbate since I was 9 and istill am but the same way I wanna know another way I've heard of using the shower head but idont know how I would use that

just arrange it so that the water hits your vagina, I guess.

If you have one of those smaller removable showerheads (I have no idea what they're supposed to be called) that would be even better.

I figured out the shower head long before I knew about masterbation. you need a moveable shower head. Turn on the shower (start without hard pressure). If you're new at it, lay down. Aim the water at your clit. It should give you an orgasm. I don't get the feeling from that particular technique anymore though :/ (gradually increase the pressure)

basically run a bath and put the shower head by your vagina the water will push up into your vagina causing a great orgasm I hope this helps.

Also at the very top of the page there will be a green button saying start a new topic then you just write it and post it! its as simple as that!

I have been doing it since I was 8 and I'm 14 now. Don't worry, it feels so f*****g good. I use a shower head,hair brush and anything that can fit in there. My fingers don't work, don't be scared either. It's your body, do what you want! I'm about to go because I'm turned on but yeah..... Shower head!!!;) ;P

Ohk I've been doing this since I guess 8 or some. And I'm still young and masterbate. What I do to masterbate is usually take off my clothes and get in my bed and usually watch some porn. I sometimes put my finger in my Viginia but mainly I rub my clit. It really turns me on. Sometimes if I'm home alone or even if I'm being really quite I make noises like "yes yes" "harder" "f**k me" or stuff like a guy is on top of me but yah. Sometimes I'll fantasize.

U need a boyfriend