Ok so first off I won't dare go inside myself. I rub myself sometimes it feels good but I want something more. Shower head doesn't work, I don't have an electrical toothbrush, I have no vibrator. Watching porn helps but I need more different tips. I'm 15 and a girl please help!!!!!

Play with a cel phone, put it on vibator, then put over your clit

try rubbing your clit some where public where you could be seen or get cought its so much more exciting

If you rub your clit hard enough you can get an orgasm... I've tried it and it feels really good :)

I can't get an orgasm using those methods either ;) I'm fourteen and since starting a year ago, I haven't once had an orgasm from rubbing my clit alone. I used to hump things which gave me great orgasms but my favourite technique at the moment is so: I put my middle finger along my slit, pressing firmly against my clit and vagina (without entering). Keeping this pressure, I squeeze my thighs whilst rolling my hips upwards, causing my labia to push against my finger. I cup my p***y keeping my finger in place and continue 'humping' my hand. Sometimes I will put something like a duvet between my legs to give me something to 'grip'. I read stories on solotouch or watch porn till I get an orgasm. This works for me everyday! Hope it helps!

hi im a male and i masterbate but i dont know what it was that came out but it was slimy felling plzzz help

James, it sounds like thats what was suppose to come out.

Hi James, How old are you? Are you hit puberty? or not yet?

Try rubbing your clot harder and faster

I think that the "slimy feeling" that you felt OR you thought you felt was semen ejaculating. I don't really know but that is based on what I've read

Try humping a pillow ora stuft anaimal!Also you could fill a water bottle up with warm water and the lay on you belly and put the water bottle in between your legs and hump it!Have fun!;)

Get a girl who wants to do stuffs, you both can rub clit each other, that's exciting. That´s what I do.

James, that's called semen. It's a mix of sperm and liquid from your prostate. It's normal. When men have sex, it helps lubricate the penis so it will go in the women's vagina.

HI i am 14 year ol guy! i like rubbing my object a lot... but when that jelly liquid comes out i get freaked and its very enjoyable ! is it safe ? 

yes it is perfectly safe and normal for you to start masterbating at that age, what is coming out of your penis is called semen and later on it'll contain sperm