I used to use Stuffed Animals (I started when I was 7) and Pillows against my clit, humping really hard really long, and started orgasming THAT YEAR.
Recently, I started trying all sorts of things. I would love to try penetration methods, but can't go buy condoms to put things in, and especially couldn't buy any Toys. I need something around the house.
I've even tried the bath shower jets, and that feels amazing, but I need that little extra. 9 years of the same-old same-old has increased my need for unique ideas that feel amazing.

Anyone got any out-of-this-world-pleasure Ideas?

Thanks so much!

Its hard to tell you what you can use in your house but its important for you not to try anything to big or something that may cut you and make sure your turned on before putting anything in.

The handle on a pan (one thats not going to the missed) can be unscrewed from the pan and are normally smooth but clean it very well.

A torch works too if it the right type.

Also the handle on your hair brush works too.

try your finger? or with another friend? - i heard those work lol

I started masturbating around the same age, and I even did it in the same way. First stuffed animals, or towels rolled up, or pillows, etc. Then I started using the water jets and running bath water, but I kinda got burnt out on that too. I've found a bunch of creative ways to get off, but I'm not really into vaginal penetration when I do it. I can offer you some fun/interesting ways to stimulate your clit, though. My absolute favorite is by using a "Self Adhesive Silicone Bra." Google that if you don't know what that is. I got mine super cheap at Walmart. What I do with it is stick it to the outside of my vagina, rub my fingers on top of the silicone (it provides a barrier between your fingers and your clit, softening the rubbing, and it feels really good and different), then I gently pull it off (creates a suction, kind of like getting oral sex) and stick it back on, and I just mix it up for a really intense feeling. It's amazing. Don't ask me how I came up with this, it just kinda happened one day lol.

try using an electronic toothbrush

cucumbers are awsome   sharpies are ok  tickle ur vagina with a clean feather anduse ur fingers at the same time thats my favorite

Just have sex lol nothing feels better then a penis inside you :)

cucumbers clean ffoot balls the end pens pencils guitiar hero controlers bananasjust look around you will find stuff  every where look its there

Guest wrote:

Thanks so much!

Do you have close and intimate Girl friend of your age. If the answer is "YES" indulge in Mutual masturbation with her consent. If she is agreeaable both of you reomove all your garments fully nude lid in the bed. start explore each othe bodies such as Fondling the breast and sucking the Nipples. Also rub each others Clitoris you may feel plesurable sensation

This sounds weird, but I havent grown out of this. I have been doing this since i was about.. 3 i guess. When i was 3, it just tickled. I thought it was funny. when i was 5 i found myself thinking of all these cute boys at my school while doing it. at age 9 i found out i was mastrabating. at 12 i found myself watching porn and doing it. it feels SO GOOD!!!!!! i swear, i dont think anyone else in the world has done this, but its the best thing ever. i lay down, on my bed, ground, anywhere most comfortable to you, and put your hands over your vagina, and squeeze, i dont know what "tecnique" i use to squeeze, but i hope you find out how i do it... and it feels so good on my vagina. i love it. do it with clothes/ pants/shorts etc. on because its not the same without pants, the pants add more pressure and make it feel really good. i hope you enjoy.

pinkygirl554 wrote:

your not the only one. i did the same things at the same ages

I'm the same way it's nothing to be ashamed of hun.

Hii Im 17 yrs Old Girl And Me I love masterbating..it feels amazing and The feeling of Cumming feels soo good..Iv Masterbate so many ways. Used a Vibrator on my clit, finger my self deep, rub my clit aganist my pillow, under a shower head..and one time in public in a dressing room (i was super turned on) anded masterbate to watching porn..Ive been Masterbating seen 13 yrs old rubbing my cilt agaisnt my pillow nice and hard and had my first orgams it felt amazing. To me the best way to masterbate is when you rub it against your clit going kinda fast..best orgams you will get ;) or just ask your bestfirend (thats a girl or super close to you) to masterbate with you or to eat you out

Yup, same here