Hello. I have gained some pounds recently. I wouldn’t say I am fat, but it wouldn’t be bad for me to lose some  pounds. I tried exercising, and it worked quite well, but then I got a job and I no longer have time to go to the gym. I work online, so I practically spend my whole day tied up to the computer.

A friend suggested I should try Zi Xiu Tang capsules. He tried them and he says they helped him a lot.

I told him to buy them for me and that I will give him the money later. Yesterday I read on some forum that these capsules contain bee pollen. Is this true? Do they really contain pollen?

I hope not! I am allergic to it and I am about to start using these capsules. Where did you get that information? Was it from a random comment on some forum or you found the information in some article?

I have no idea about the ingredients of these capsules, I need to check that. I thought my brother already did that for me, since he is familiar with my allergies (he actually witnessed almost all of my allergic reactions). I can’t believe he didn’t check the ingredients. And he is the one who bought me these capsules. Is he trying to kill me or what -.-

I am sorry to inform you that not only does Zi Xiu Tang contain bee pollen, but it is its main ingredient.

Pollen eliminates fat out of the body and also improves the human endocrinology. Of course this stands for the people who are not allergic to it.

And it does not only remove fat from the body, but it also improves the micro-circulation function.  It can also help one to clear the skin of blemishes.

Some other ingredients of this product are: lotus seed (decreases blood pressure), Chinese Yam ( conditions the stomach and reduces blood lipids)  and Wolfberry (has an anti-aging function).