Hello fellas! What’s your least favorite stroke? I don’t like breaststroke because it’s not attractive at all, at least in my opinion. I started swimming couple of years ago and I wanted to master butterfly because I always thought of it as of the most attractive style. But, it was too hard for me. Now I’m stuck with this boring breaststroke.

Hm. Unlike you, I don’t like butterfly. I don’t object to the fact that it is very attractive, but I’d rather just watch it, thank you very much. I’ve tried it a couple of times and apart from the fact that I almost drowned since I couldn’t catch my breath, I couldn’t stand the humiliation I went through because all other guys from the team didn’t have much problems with this style. So, you understand why this is one of my least favorite strokes. As for the breaststroke I like its simplicity and I really don’t think that all disciplines must necessarily be attractive. I really enjoy swimming breaststroke and sometimes it’s more important than the fact whether something is attractive.