Hello, folks. I have a strange feeling in my eye. I was diagnosed astigmatism previously. I don’t know whether this eye anomaly can cause this strange sensation in my eye. What do you think? I would appreciate if anyone could tell me something more about this. This would mean a lot to me.

Hello. Astigmatism is a mild condition. It can cause certain symptoms. Some of them are: headaches, fatigue, eyestrain, etc. Blurring of vertical, horizontal diagonal lines is also a possibility. I am not sure about your strange sensation. You should visit your ophthalmologist. Perhaps, you have something caught up in your eye. I hope everything will be all right. Please, let me know what ophthalmologist said. Bye!

Hi there,
What kind of strange sensation? Can you explain this with more details? It is hard to tell you if this is related to astigmatism if we don’t know what kind of feeling are you having in the eyes. Astigmatism is a condition that often happens to people and you have to understand that your vision will not be the same. You will most likely have to wear glasses or contact lenses. There is also an option for surgery but you need to discuss this with your doctor. Do you have any extra tears in your eyes or do you feel any itchiness in the eyes? I hope that you will give us more info on this.

All the best,
Danella

Hello guys i got this strange feeling in my eyes.when i look in someone.the person what im seeing it goes far near may eye,the face of the person goes far at me goes near me and when it goes far the person's face goes small i had this felling when i was 9 years old when i got mumps.thats the time i got a high fever.and 7 felt that thing in may eyes if i feel it what happens to me is fast heartbeat i get scared its like i wanna vomit and what i dont really like most is when i sleep when i close my eyes i somtimes feel it even tho my eyes are closed what i see is dark my vission also gets far and near to me and when i feel it when i open my eyes what i feel is all the thins around me goes far and near to me I REALLY DONT WANT THIS FEELING WHEN IM FEELING THIS WHAT I SAY TO MY SELF "WHAT IS THIS I CANT CONTROL IT WHY AM I HEAR FOR" thats all plss reply if you also know what im feeling today plsss help me if you know what im feeling thank you very much

Go to the Doctor and get checked for migraines. The range from classic migraines to auras. If it is not, then the doctor should be able to do other tests to give you a correct diagnoses. You should also go to an Opthomologist (eye doctor) who can do other types of testing. I hope this helps.