Hi. I'm 26 year old female and ‘till now I have been to gynecologist several times. Those were regular yearly examinations and they were always ok.
But, about three days ago I felt mild itchy feeling inside of my vagina. All this was accompanied with vaginal burning, painful intercourse and unusual vaginal cramps.
At the beginning there was no visual changes but now, after three days, vulvar rush is present and visible.
I contacted my gynecologist again and he took some vaginal scrapings because he is suspecting on some disease called Candidiasis. Is this something serious?

Well, it is hard to believe that you don’t know more about this condition because it is very common vaginal condition.
Candidiasis is an infection caused by Candida, a yeast-like fungus. There are several types of candidiasis depending on the type of fungus involved. Candida tropicalis, Candida parapsilosis, Candida guilliermondi, and Torulopsis glabrata are most common.
Candidiasis affects a wide variety of organ systems causing from some skin disorders to vulvar rash, oral thrush, conjunctivitis, diaper rash and infections of the nails and rectum. Candidiasis is not contagious and in most healthy people, this fungus already lives harmlessly in many parts of the body.
Most of nonprescription medication for vaginal infection can be used for treatment.

ok, now we know what it is:) here's the homeopathic cure, and you can find everything you need at Whole Foods or from an online herb store:

Myrrh (liquid), 40 drops into a small amount of water
Pau d`arco (liquid) 40 drops into a small amount of water
Oregano Oil (liquid caps are fine) as directed by serving, 3x day
Turmeric (or Goldenseal) as directed
also, use a mixture of 1/3 cup purified water with 1/8 tsp Tea Tree Oil soaked up into a tampon, inserted into the vagina

use all items three times daily for 30 days to cure all forms of Candidiasis in your body.

Myrrh, Pau d`arco & Turmeric are also anti-cancer agents.