My right nipple is hurting but my left isn't. Like it feels like my right nipple is rubbing on sand paper. I looked it up and it said that it starts to be sensitive when they are close to their period but I take birth control and I can't take the placebo. My night shirt is a little rough but it should be making my left one hurt too. Also the color of my nipples are pinkish with a brown ring around it. Is that normal? also when my nipple is erect there are little white bumps around it and my areola looks a little brown. Is that normal?!?! I've never had sex before and I'm so scared. I look it up and everything says pregnancy. But I can't be pregnant because I never had sex! Also when my nipples aren't erect they get puffy and my right nipple when it's puffy it kind of like sticks off the boob. Is that normal?!?! Also it looks like my boobs are hanging a little lower too I'm not sure if they are getting bigger or not or they are starting to sag because I haven't been wearing a bra my whole summer break because I need to find my new bra size because since I started my birth control which was like 3 or 4 or 5 months ago. I've also been constipated for almost a week now. But I'm very scared and I've been stressing out a lot. I also have a yeast infection but I don't think it can cause all this. Please someone tell me why my boobs and nipple are like this I'm so scared because I can't be pregnant because I never had sex and I've been taking my birth control on time. 

Please help I'm really scared and stressed out.

Also I've been having mood swings I think but I think it's because I've been stressed out and my anxiety has been high up because of this.

You're breast and nipples are probably just growing mine hurts sometimes too so don't worry. If you're still concerned tell your mum or sister because they can help you and it's easier to talk to a girl about it.

My mom doesn't really know much and I don't know why she says she doesn't know what's wrong with my body if I ask her a question about a girl problem and I don't have a sister.

What about a school nurse I'm sure they'll help

I'm not at school yet but I have two weeks until I go back and I'm a very shy person and I feel very embarrassed asking that to a school nurse. I know she's a girl but I just get so embarrassed