I'm 14 5'7 115lbs and haven't hit puberty. My birthday is soon. I have pubic hair but not a single hair under my arm pits. My penis is 4.5 inches errected. Everyone makes fun of me of how skinny and how my penis is so small. I always pretend I have a deep voice but really it's high pitch. I can't ejaculate at all. What do I do, I'm so embarrassed and humiliated.

Hey dude I compleatly understand your frustration I was the same way when I was your age. I didn't get armpit hair until I was a jr in Highschool (16/17) and my voice didnthet deeper till between freshman and sophomore year. Let me assure you everything is and will be alright. Everyone developed at different rates and you are definatly in puberty . How long have you had pubic hair for?

Don't do anything other than go to your annual physicals with your pediatrician or family doctor, maintain a healthy diet, exercise, study hard at school, and don't worry. You sound normal.

Thank you for your response. And I think since I was 12 closer to 13

Yes you are developing just fine try to be patient. And not let others bother you :) you are developing normally

hey, even i am 15 and didnt start ejaculating and dont have a single hair in my armpit , my penis is about a 1.7 inch if it doesnt have a bonor, all my friends ejaculate and have hair under their armpits. i'm abot 5'5 . and barely have any mustache. i barely have pubic hair which is visible . i have a lot of leg hair. what shld i do??

i understand what u going thru