So I had sex with this guy two weeks after my period and I'm supposed to get my period next week but I'm really scared it won't come. When we were having sex I looked down and the condom was off . he said it came out when he pulled out but I'm scared it came out before that. He said he didn't come inside me, and I didn't feel anything but anyways the next morning I was very nauseous and I felt really sick. And I slept ALL day. After that everything was fine I was feeling nauseous or anything but I just have this feeling that I'm pregnant, I'm also having cramps every once in a while around the spaces between my hips. My mom would KILL me and my dad would disown me forever if they found out. Can someone help me? Please? Everyone in my family kinda expects me to be the outcast. I can't bring this shame upon them now... I've always been the Smart, Athletic, Model. I can't change that.

Everything was fine I WASN'T feeling nauseous . ***** typo

being stressed will cause your period to come late, just try and do anything to keep your mind off it, i know that's quite hard to do, but no harm in trying! as you said you have a week left for your period to start, maybe this is an eye opener for you to go on contreception, your still young and I'm sure you don't want to be pregnant at your age. Best of luck

Well first off, a little advise - if you're going to be having sex you may want to go to Planed Parenthood and get some birth control - if anything tell your mom you want to use it to regulate your cycle and see if she will help you get some. Even if you do start taking birth control, do not stop having unprotected sex-- explaining to your parents why you have chlamydia would probably just as bad explaining that your pregnant. Since you're very young you're more fertile and more likely to get pregnant. Also, even if you're not pregnant since you've decided to be sexually active I suggest you see an OB/GYN, they check your lady parts out make sure everything is ok with them!

Now "morning sickness" doesn't set in until you're 4-6 weeks along in pregnancy, so even if you are pregnant you wouldn't be having those symptoms yet. Symptoms you could have at this point would be tender breasts, mild cramping, spotting, (happens when the egg burrows into your uterine wall).... Wait a week after your period is due, if it hasn't come yet try a home pregnancy test (the stick you pee on), be sure to read the instructions. if it comes back negative, wait another month if you still haven't had one you need to tell your mom and have her take you to the doctor and have them do a blood test to see.