Whst to do? I never imagined being in this situation at my age and am distraught. I always imagined being in love and having a baby that was a product of that love. I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months and just as I realized that I needed to end things I found out I was pregnant. I am capable of caring for a baby and he is a wonderful man, it's just that I still am in love with my ex and was hoping to work things out in the future. I've tried to love this boyfriend but it's just not in me to do so. I can't imagine staying in a Lo else's relationship, but being a single mom has zero appeal. I'm considering termination, but fear this might be my last chance, although women seem to be able to get pregnant later and later these days.. I'm really depressed and joyless about life now :-(

I don't want to come across as judgemental, but surely if you didn't love this guy you should have been using some form of contreception?? I'm pretty sure that you would be a fantastic mother whether your alone or not. The baby might not be a product of 2 peoples love, but it will certainly be a product of your love. There is nothing better than giving birth to a child and being able to look at them and think 'I made this baby, how can anything be so beautiful' there is no love like the love a mother has for her child. So as unappealing as it may sound to be a single mother, you must remember that you won't be single forever. You need to make your decision based on facts. If you really do not want to have a child then that's your right to choose. But even the fact that you are doubting this, tells me that really deep down you more than likely would love a baby. Hope this helps. Xx