I'm a sixteen year old school girl in England. A couple of months ago i had a miscarriage and ever since I've been a mess. Now i want to get pregnant again but my boyfriend doesn't know anything about it as id wasn't the one who got me pregnant. I really need some advice here please. Thank you.

hey im really srry bout ur miscarriage & i think u should tell ur bf wat happened & then c were it all goes 4m there. if ur bf really luvs u he would understand & except u 4 the better or the worse

I know that i need to tell him i just don't know how.

Celebrity
after miscarriage you need to wait at least 6 months before starting to conceive. the newest studies say it is better to start asap, but the old knowledge says wait.

There is another reason you should wait, at leats form my stand point... babies cost money ... and time... ok, I get it, you could find the time and sacrifice your education on behalf of becoming a mother, but it is not an easy job...
Money? do you have it? for diapers? stroller? baby clothes? food? where are you going to live? many, many questions arise ... try to answer those questions first (besides the one you should answer to your boyfriend), and then think one again if you are READY to become a mother. Not many are in their teens...

Sorry for being so straight forward, but this is the way I am and I think you are taking it too easy.