I Am 14 Years Old , And Me And My Boyfriend Have Dated 2 Other Times , This Time We Decided To Have A "Mature" Relationship . Well , Everything Has Been Going Good We Have Been Hanging Out Like Every Other Day , And All Of The Sudden Yesterday I Asked Him What He's Doing ? He Said Thinking , I Said Thinking About What ? And He Said EVERYTHING ! , I Said Okay ? So Like An Hour Later He Says He Has To Tell Me Something . And What He Tells Me Is "I Think We Need A Break" I Then Said Well This Is Exactly Why We Broke Up Last Time , I Dont Want To Play Those Childish Games Anymore . I Then Ask Why , He Says Idk(I Dont Know) ? So I Say , Well What Is Making You Think Things Like This ? He Says Idk ? , Its Like He Doesn;t Even Tell Me Things Anymore . I Get So Upset And Just Cry About It . Because Like I Said We Dated 2 Other Times Before This . And This Time I Thought Was Different . I Just Don't Know What's Wrong Anymore ? , He's Not Opened Minded With Me Anymore And I Dont Know Why ? When I Ask Him Whats Wrong Why Is He Thinking These Things ? All He Say's Is Idk Or I Just Am . I Dont Know What To Do Anymore I Want Us To Stay Together But How Can I Keep Us Together If I Feel Like Im The Only One Trying To Keep Us Together .When I Ask Him Does He Not Want To Be With Me . He Says He Does And Im His World , But For Some Reason I Feel Like He Is Not Even Being Mature About Our Relationship . But ., I Am Going To Visit Him Today And Talk About It . But I Know He Is Not Gonna Give Details And Actully Tell Me Everything . I Feel Like I Thirst For His Attention Or Love , When I Shouldn't Have To .

Well I Wrote This , So Someone Can Give Me Advise , Someone Who Will Understand , PLEASE !

Hi Mariah,

Maybe it just isn't working out.  Move on, find someone else. 

It sounds like he's trying to nicely get away from you.  Why do you want to continue in the relationship if he doesn't?

You're 14.  You'll have lots of other opportunities to find someone else.

Move on, let it go.

I think he should be honest with trust me we guys always have a reason for breaking up its just hard for us to talk to u girls and as for him not paying attention if i where him id give u all of my time (the girl comes first in a relationship) but here is a way to help u just stop talking to him for a few days get him jelous after that he will notice ur not their and want u to be and he will come back to u and if that doesnt work u need a new bf

All u have to do is stop talking to him for a few days ignore him and eventually he will miss u ever here the saying u dont know what u have until its gone it'll be kinda like that except ur not gone ur ignoring him and if that doesnt work u need a new bf

Ps us guys wont break up with u unless theirs a reason so try to get it out of him there is always a reason we just dont know how to express them