Heyy, im 15 years old, and i dont think i have hit puberty. I have a fair amount of black hair around my penis but not ym ball sack, and i dont have hair on my arm pits i have a light voice and im like 5'1-5'2.

What is wrong with me?

Theres nothing wrong, you have reached pubery pubic hair is one of the first signs. Some people develop earlier than others and some later. also sone at different speeds in a different order. There all normal. It can be annoying but it will all even out eventually and you will all be pretty much the same.

There is nothing wrong. Considering the fact that you have pubic hair, it means that you have hit puberty, but its not all going to happen overnight. The other signs of puberty should follow soon enough, but if you are still concerned, its OK to talk with your pediatrician

Nothing wrong with you mate im 15 years old i have fair amount of hair around my penis my arm pits are starting to grow i got a light voice but im 5'3. So means that it's not only you but everybody hits puberty at a different age.

Bro I was worried bout my puberty too but after reading these health forums i found im pretty normal. 15 (just turned) 5'3 alot of penis hair tiny armpit hair. Notice able chest hair and my voice is just a bit deeper. Enough for people to know whether im a boy or a girl. Only one of my classmates has a beard.