what if im 16 havent ejaculated sperm my voice is very high and have no armpit hair and now much pupic hair im 5'8 and have no acnie.

what should i do
:'(

Hi honey! NOTHING! You have till you're 19 till the end of "puberty" so just hang in there, your height is already happening, so pretty soon you will start seeing armpit hair, then pubic hair THEN your voice will change and you will grow taller and your shoe size will go too! Give yourself about 6 months, IF it still worries you, ask to go see a pediatrician - just to get your hormone levels checked - but I really think you are fine OK? Everyone has a different rate of puberty! My youngest son - 14 - has a good guy friend who has had a moustache since he was 12 and when I saw him with his bushy eyebrows and deep voice I almost screamed! So my son thinks there is something wrong with him because he hasn't even begun to grow or anything, but there isn't - we had a check up at the pediatrician - and thus my knowing about how long it takes! And also be GLAD about no acne!!! ;-) And I will tell you - what I have told both my sons - NOW is the perfect time to start really taking care of your skin, with good cleansing techniques etc. If you keep on top of your skin, when the change happens, it wont all show up on your face and back! Hope this helps you honey! Good luck and health!

thanks bambi27 i hope what you said is true cuz its pretty weird that i am like the only one in my school has hit puberty even most of the freshmen have hit puberty im a jr but ill try what you said
:-(

It's just a word really honey! The only one worried about it is you! Puberty doesn't happen over night, it takes years for changes to happen and sometimes it is SO subtle! So just hang in there, and also ask your dad, uncles etc - any males in your family, when they reached puberty - because genetics can have HUGE Influence on your body - such as lack of hair or too much! you will be ok I promise! Happy New Year honey!