So I'm really turned on right now and I'm sick and tired of my regular ways that I master bate. I really want to try toys but I live with my parents and I'm only 15. I have an electric toothbrush but it's super loud and I really don't want to get caught master bating. What are some fun things to try?

my age is 24 right now...and i have done a lots of research personally on myself and on internet related to such things...and i think it is ok to mastrubate 2 to 3 times a month but not more than that....our sex organs a meant to produce babies and not to have fun with them like we do with our toys and games.....the only thing happens the day after mastrubation is weakness.....wasting your precious energy and sperm or semen is like working for whole month without getting any salary or failing in an exam even after studying a lot....mastrubation or fingering just gives pleasure for few moments..and take away your precious energy which is gathered from the whole month in just few minutes.....but your studies and job will give you fruits for your whole life and will help in becoming a better person for your family and country..... don't listen to any id**t people....whatever they tell you to keep continuing this habit.....please stop wasting such precious body gifted by god!

Let me help you presley