I'm 16 and I've been masturbating a few years. I mainly use the shower head or my fingers on my clit. When I use my fingers, I sometimes read erotica on wattpad or something, to get me wet. I'm getting bored of these ways and want to try new ones. What are some ways to masturbate without sex toys? And how to you masturbate with penetration? I've always been too scared to try it. Also, how do you masturbate with an ice cube, and what does it feel like?

Health Guru
hi Katie, have you ever tried reading your erotica and using your imagination that the hottest guy you know is doing what would reading to you while you caress you whole body all over? As for internal stimulation just start slowly with one finger after you really turned on, wet your finger and gently slide it inside and just explore and see what feels good to touch there. As for ice cubes they are supposed to stimulate your body and make the parts (nipples an clit) more sensitive :-)