Ellorh >.< Im 13 Years Old and i am a girl.i have been masturbating since i was 11 but i can never get a long, pleasuring orgasm. Ive tryed rubbing and ive also used sharpie pens but nothing gives me a LONG orgasm. my orgasms only last for about 30 seconds or less. i cant find my G spot but i really want to. I usually use a pillow and hump it but its not exiting enough!^.- are there any good ways to have pleasuring orgasms without using toys or vegetables ect. 

Health Guru
For one Maddie not all girls have long orgasms through masturbation or it could be that you just need to change how you do it.
There are many different way you can try from non direct stimulation to full on direct.
What method do you use? You say you cant find your g spot so i take it you have tried fingering yourself as well.
If you want to try to find your g spot i will try and explain how if you want you can mail me if you want but its totally up to you :-)

To find your G-Spot, insert your finger into your vagina and rub it along the top until you feel a slightly rougher patch (kinda similar to how the roof of your mouth feels). Your G-Spot is usually one and a half inches inwards.    Have fun :)

Hey ima girl, for long orgasms I start by getting a remote and rubbing it hard&fast on my clit;D then faster, the longer the orgasm, I moaned so loudly and I now do it with my brother watching;) lmaooo..

Would you tell me how to find my g spot? Please?

i too have the same problem....within no time i have an orgasm. i want to make it last for atleast a while :( (i m a boy)

Relax, be alone, undress, get comfy, feel your body, touch the places that are sensual, move your hand around your clit touch it very gently. Around and around and around, put pressure on your clit with a finger vibrating movements. When you feel comfortable move your fingers to your P~*y. Put one in gently slowly move it in and out you feel the cream cuming if you put this hand from the back the other hand can rub your clit. Don't rush, be gently and you will cum. Enjoy

Why is your bro watching? XDD