Ok, I'm 14 and have been masterbating for awhile. Usually, I play with my clit and watch porn. I'm getting bored! I don't have a electric toothbrush, removable showerhead, and i don't want to put veggies up there. And I can't get toys. Please help!! I really would appreciate it!!

what i do sometimes, is take ALL my clothes off, and get on a couple of pillows stacked, and just start humping or rubbing :) it feels really good. you could also try it with folded blankets/towels, the side of a bed, or the arm of a couch :) another good idea is to still hump and rub, but get a teddy bear, and make sure its nose is pointing to your clit, and hump and rub like crazy! you will orgasm fast! im 13 btw~

u got a hairbrush with a long handle, mine makes me a very happy girl :)

Ohk...so here's another idea..it'll make u feel in heaven...! 1. Put ur hand inside ur panty and feel ur p***y! 2. Now, one by one take of all ur clothes... 3. Start wid ur top, bottom, bra den panty.. 4. Slowly move ur hands on ur boobs..pinch ur tits..! 5. Get wet (take a quick water bath) 6. Take vaseline apply the petroleum jelly to the whole body.. 7. Now, feel each and every part. 8. Bring big ice cubes put it in ur vagina nd close ur legs.. 9. It pains in the starting bt u will eventually enjoy! 10. Don't remove the ice cubes or else u'll spoil the fun. 11. Now, let them melt. 12. U'll have a lot of cum and water. 13. Take the cum, apply on nipples and massage! (Feels like heaven) 14. Now, put ur finger in the vagina..dig it inside..nd bring it out.. 15. Repeat it several times at the highest speed.. 16. You will start enjoying a lot..nd will feel as if u have a penis in ur p***y...;) P.S.- I'm 13...:*

I do that 2 and it feel really good

this always works for me, get a plump pillow and get naked start by slowly rubbing up and down on the pillow and then go faster if you want wattch porn it helps but its still feels really good without xx

So you go inside your lips and you go right by the clit and move your fingers fast thrust yourself a couple of times ad shale your legs it gives you instant pleasure Btw how do i masterbate with out my pattents hearing i need new ideas btw im only 14