So i see that people are saying to tale a pi$$ before you masterbate( atleast if you wanna squirt) but when i do i get dry(i have no lube can i use lotion or something?) and it takes a really long time to have an orgasm(i wanna squirt and it takes like 30 min - 1 hr). But when i dont pi$$ i orgasm faster but it like i really have to pee...soo i just let it all out as i orgasmed and it mad my pants and bed smell like pi$$!! And the whole "cant cum if i pee" thing happenes when i want orgasm...like i either get too tiered or im not turned on any more...i watch porn, i have a wave" the face clensing thing but its not strong enough) i have a manuel tooth brush and i do have a detatchable shower head but when i use that its takes ne a very long time too!!( like 45 min-1hr) and someone always comes in and cheaks on me if im in there that long...-_-".....and i dont wanna have my legs up and spread out then have my mom cone burtsing in to see that!! Its just really frustrating... I dont have a bf neither soooo.. And when i try to message or do the "come here" motion with my fingers on my g spot idk it just isnt as good as i expected...idk are my finger long enough? Huuuhhggg so manny questions xDD so yeah can any body pleeeaaaasw help me? Thanks ~(^-^)~

i'm just 14 and always wanna masturbate! but no i don't enjoy masturbating coz i'm alone n found that my vagina's hole is so small even a pen gets hardly inside it! n my boobs are also growing up slowly.. and i always want some one to suck my boobs i tried it with my small brother n i felt so gud! but now no one is there to suck my boobs! so please hel me get out of these problems!! please please!!

yaaaa...... i had the same problem when i was in your age and it all worked out when i got a boy friend..... so try get a boyfriend.....

Just keep master bating and do it in all the way

so, i watch porn, usually lesbian even though im straight, and rub my vagina till it starts to get wet, the i start goin at it....
i would like to learn how to squirt though....