Im 15 yrs old, and for about a year now I have been coughing every day. I cough up stuff, sometimes its like "strands" of mucus, and somtimes its even black. I have chest pains; like in the middle, and sometimes I have a really sharp pain in my chest on the left side. Also when i do activities like running, afterwards when I breath it sounds like a racecar going "vrooooom" this lasts for a day or two. I have never smoked a ciggarett in my life, no one in my family smokes..and I dont know what is wrong with me, if anything. Do you have any ideas?

Im 13 yrs old and i have the same symptoms and i've never smoked.It drives me nuts. I've been coughing a year and i have chest pains i cough up mucus and i breathe really weird. I wanna know whats wrong with me. :'(

Get it checked out guys. It could be something such as asthma which can come on after exercise etc. But you need to get it checked out as there is no reason for you at your age to have to put up with thses symptoms