I am 16 i have not seen any penis growth my penis is about 1.3" and 2.4" errected. I have a little pubic hair on the skin around my scrotum. My armpits have less than a cm of hair, my voice also hasnt deepend. Also i have a lump under my left nipple and it doesnt hurt its just strange however my nipples arnt always hard i guess either. Should i go to a doctor? Its really embarrasing when i am with a girl so please give me some good feed back thank you.

Hi, don't worry, I guess when you are 18 or at your early 20s you will growht pretty good.  Be patient please.  Do you masturbate or not yet?

When did you first start seeing pubic hair?

Yes i do

because your nipples are hard sometimes it means that your lymph nodes are working and you are growing. just give it time. nothing will speed it up but HGH. if you really want to become more developed quickly, then see your pediatrician and ask him about your puberty.

also, when you masturbate, do you have orgasms?
have your balls dropped? - if not, you definitely need to see your doctor

also having a small penis can run in the family. if you are open enough with your father to ask him, then say " hey dad i think my penis is a little too small" or something like that. for me i am a latin jew (two combatting stereotypes for penises. : latins are massive, jews are tiny.) and luckily i have the lowerbody of a cuban. its all about genetics and

bottom line, BE OPEN WITH YOUR FATHER AND YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS, THEY ARE THERE TO HELP

Hey Thomas,what have his masturbating to do with his question?Maybe he do it 4 times a day,but so what:))Happy new year