Hello im 13 going on 14 and have a big problem im tall have pubic hair, Balls slightly droped, penis size same as kid, no mustache, leg or arm hair nothing I need help im confused and have a girlfriend who wants to be sexually active but we just cant im holding her back. Its stupid im tall with pubic hair im half the package and its annoying all my friends bother me about it and make fun of me taunt me tell people its ANNOYING i cant stand I think it might be because of my weight, i dont know if anyone nows anything to speeding up this process like testostrone pills please help me ?

I guess you are not ready yet, you are just a kid, wait some years for have sex, tell yuor gf you can´t be sexually active right now, if she loves you she understand very well.

How Big is your penis erect. also have you started to masturbate and make semen yet. also if have a smile penis. you wall need use the right size condoms for your penis. if need you can send me a privet massage
J-save

Nothing you can really do but wait. Don't want to take pills, make your balls shrink. They won't think you'll need as much testosterone and will cut back. Need to wait awhile before having sex anyways.

Hi my friend, Please don't ruin your life at your early age. Try to spend your time just playing football, basketball, soccer,  ride bicycle, Most of the boys at your age do that and Please think, sex is for adults.