i get made fun of by my brother and people i see because i have not yet hit puberty, im 13 years old, my penis is about 1.7 inches soft and about 2.8 inches hard, i do masturbate and when i do clear fluid comes out, a have little black armpit hair growing upward my arm and a few tiny tiny hairs on my lip, and some pubic hair, i do masturbate and when i do a clear fluid comes out. what do i do!?!?

Hi mw3,

You have started puberty! More body hair like under your arms, on your face, on chest and on your pubic region means you have actually started puberty. You wont develop all over at the same time it takes time for everything to mature and its same for girls too. The clear liquid may contain sperm in it now too but its practically impossible to tell without having it under a microscope. You wont stop developing until your about 21.

Health Guru
your only young yet and still have plenty of time to grow :-)
you have reached puberty because you have pubic hair and other coax hair growing.

I didn't have to start shaving until I was almost 18, and then only every few days. But you have started puberty. Ask your brother to sit down and have a serious talk , because it is causing you a lot of stress. He went through it, and if he knows that you are stressing about it, maybe he will ease up, or he can answer specific questions you may have. We are all stuck with our DNA, and that affects the changes and how quickly they will happen. The pace you are going at may be picked up by a gene from a different part of the family tree. I went to school with a guy who by 15 was covered in hair, he had dark hair and he could have passed for years older because of his mature look. Give it some time.