hey. need some advice. i am uncircumcised. i can pull my foreskin about halfway down but once halfway you can see it is attached to the head from the inside, almost as if it is fused or glued there. It is not the frenulum. It has been there for as long as i can remember. Normally, when I get an erection the foreskin covers the head, but when flaccid i can pull it down halfway to see the joined part. I believe my penis is not at its full length because of this attachment.

Is it attached all the way around or just in one spot?

You may need to see a urologist about releasing it.

Don't let them just say get circumcised unless you want to be circed. They should be able to release it so you end up with a fully functioning foreskin.

If one says you need to be circed, get another opinion.

You may be able to release it yourself by pulling it back a little at a time. Some guys have, but don't hurt yourself.

It is attached just on the top. About a centimetre wide on the top of the head.

I would think that would be quite easy for a doctor to snip or whatever and shouldn't be too painful.

I read somewhere about the synechia, which is dead skin and stuff which attaches the foreskin to the head on the inside basically from birth. It is meant to separate between like ages 5 and 18 or something. I was thinking that this could be it? And maybe I should wait. I'm not exactly too keen to talk to my parents and doctor about it.

I've read that some say it works that way but I have no first hand experience with that. My mother always pulled my foreskin back to clean under it from birth, on the advice of her doctor so mine has always been free of any attachments. Well, except that darn frenulum which got torn away shortly after I got married.

That would have been extremely painful. Mum never did that with me, and I never really experimented up until a few years ago. I remember Dad told me to wash under there but I thought that was a ridiculous idea. Stupid not to really.