I am 15. When I have an erection the foreskin still covers the head of my penis. I can pull it back about halfway down then you can see that it is still attached, almost fused, to the head by a little bit of skin about 1.5cm across, in the middle of the head. It goes in a shape like this: ---__---but with curves. Is this normal. Please help!

It's very common for someone under about 16 to not be able to pull their foreskin back. I think that what you are seeing is your frenulum.

Gently pull your foreskin back. Stretching can help. You don't EVER want to force it. You don't need to cause yourself any pain but you may feel some discomfort. You can also insert your fingers into the opening and spread them, gently.

Again, you should outgrow this.

If you do want to get it looked at then visit a urologist. It is their area of expertise.

I'm not talking circumcision despite what you may hear or think.

Hope it helps.

There is a normal attachment at the bottom which is called the frenulum. You can look it up on the Internet.

If the attachment is on the top is an adhesions that need to be broken.