I am just one among many women with very large, pendulous breasts. I have experience a variety of medical problems caused by too big breasts. I know the reason is excessive weight-from back and neck pain and skin irritation to skeletal deformities and breathing problems. Beside this, bra straps usually leave indentations in my shoulders, so I want to get rid of this. I want to hear what surgery or any other solution you might recommend me to solve problem with big breasts.

It is well known that heavy breasts can lead to physical discomfort, a variety of medical problems and extreme self-consciousness. The shoulders have been scarred and hyper-pigmented, which mean they could appear as darker from the trauma from the tight bra straps. Although most of these patients were over weight, loss of weight would not have corrected this problem. The excessive breast weight has dragged the tissues too far, so it is commonly women wish surgery. Breast reduction, technically known as reduction mammaplasty, is designed for such women, and is the best choice. The procedure removes fat, glandular tissue, and skin from the breasts. This surgery is making them smaller, lighter, and firmer. It can also reduce the size of the areola, the darker skin surrounding the nipple, which could also present a problem to some women. The goal is to give the woman smaller, better-shaped breasts in proportion with the rest of her body, as they all wish to have. If you were considering breast reduction, it would be the best to talk with your doctor.