Hi, im 18 and my testicles are small and havent dropped yet and my penis is only 1in long and .5in wide while soft, and 2.5in long and 1in wide while hard. I have hit puberty i think, i have armpit, leg, and pubic hair and also a deeper voice, but tiny genitalia. Can someone help me?

Heybthere how tall are you? When did you start puberty?  How much pubic hair do you have?  Can you feel both your testicles in your scrotum and they are just small or are the testicles not in your scrotum?  Do you have wide hips and have you noticed any breast development?

Hi, im 5ft 7in and i started puberty i think around 5 years or so ago.At least thats when my hair started growing and voice deepened. i dont have much pubic hair on my testicles or penis, but i do have quite a bit on the area above the penis. i can feel both my testicles in my scrotum but they are small. i dont have wide hips but i do have man boobs if thats what your asking, but nothing big.