Well, I am 19 I have a sexual life and I don't signifacantly recall if it has been like that but one of my labia minora is bigger than the other..It doesn't seem to be a problem I mean flaming or itch or anything, but they are not in equal side, right inner labia is bigger, I don't know if there is kinds of labia minoras but I would use some information very much..I mean are there anyother women have that kind of a labia...is this a problem..Thank u..

Your labia are quite normal and should not be a problem. Labia are like any part of the body, eg feet or breasts, the left is often different to the right. When I buy shoes, I always try the right one on first because it is bigger than the right.

I agree with what Peter has posted. Although you may feel a little unusual, you are not abnormal at all! I think that all it is is just a bit of unevenness in the body. That happens sometimes! And it's perfectly okay so I hope that you realize that it's not a big deal. How do you feel about it?