Hey, I've read a bunch of forums on large labia minoras, but I havn't found one that specifically matched my situation.

Mine is kinda like-- -hanging on the right side. It's stretched, and it's really really wierd looking. I'm really self concious about it since one day my boyfriend and me are going to have sex. Is this normal? Can something be done to "fix" it? Help please!

i have the same exact thing! im so self conscious about it.

Labia are like any other part of the body, the left side is often different to the right side. You only have to look closely at your body in the mirror, many women's breasts are different from one side to the other. When I go to buy a pair of shoes, I always try the left side on first as that is my biggest foot.

It is not abnormal to have one labia longer than the other, and many men love protruding labia as there is more to love. Additionally, you may find that the right side is more pleasurable to touch than the left. If your boyfriend loves you then he will love your labia. Consequently, you do not need to "fix it", love what Mother Nature has bestowed upon you.

i hate when ppl tell me i am perfect the way i am i hate it and i want to fix it!! it is something that bothers me everyday!! i want it smaller so some one tell me the solution some has to have one!!!

I have a very similar situation as you Newbie.. i also have like extra skin hanging from my labia on the right side i always wondered if it was normal.. it looks very weird and wrinkled sometimes. is this normal??

My right labia is much longer the the other.. and wrinkled.. but my partners never complained or cared... it's not perfect. One partner loved to suck on it and used to call it 'meaty'... All I know is it felt great when he did that. Keep in mind, a man's penis is not perfect either.... no man's is the same as any others. Some are more veiny or curved. Unless you choose to make a living in porn movies where most vulvas are relatively perfect (symetrical... in shape, I've read most women's are asymetrical) I suggest you leave it alone, as trying to fix it might make it less senstive or scar tissue can cause you pain. But you do as you want -- if it really bothers you, You can see a plastic/cosmetic surgeon about it. It's your body and your problem (if you see it that way). Trust me in saying that no man will love or hate you based on your labia. It's your attitude and kindness.. and boils down to how you make your partner feel that matters most.

Be well.

I know many say this is normal but mine was always normal and just this year became like this. I was always neat and "closed" and now am hanging gaping open. How is that normal? It is not just looks that bother me but what bothers me more is that it is like having hemorrhoids where it hurts because parts that are normally inside are outside. It feels the exact same way so it is not people just complaining needlessly but are very valid concerns.

Same here. I had a really inlarged clitorous that shows all the time tho. It's about 1 inch, and my labia hangs down about a inch. It's very weird looking to me, but if he really loves you. He won't care about what your vagina looks like. Honey, every thing will be alright.

I don't think it looks weird, I think long labia are beautiful, small and thin labia are not as exciting to me (I'm a guy)