I have big labia minora and have seriously contemplated getting a labiaplasty done. But then I started reading all of the other females posting about theirs and I feel much better about them now and I don't think I will get surgery to correct it. I had no idea there were so many men who really like them! But I would like to know if them being bigger and all is going to cause problems for me later in life when I want to have kids????

Large Labia are extremely beautiful. You have no idea how most men think they are very hot. I personally love to suck on every inch of my partners labia. They will not be in the way in the slightest when giving birth. They will simply part and move aside. You are lucky to have them!

Labias com in different sizes... Like tastes are different. I guarantee you its not a problem...

Yes some men love large labia & there is absolutely nothing wrong with small labia either.   ;-)  They come in all different shapes & sizes. For the women that experience labia painor discomfort do not have a labiaplasty for cosmetic reasons alone.  They seek comfort & freedom to wear what they want.  

Labia may grow or change color during a pregnancy (because of hormone fluctuation), some women also have had labia stretched or torn during delivery.  Not sure how common that is, but figured it was worth mentioning.  Have known ladies that had reduced their labia in surgery  before kids and saw no difference in size.  So it just depends on you.  Every woman is different. 

Hope that helps!

Best,  

Vanessa Scott

big labia minora rock, baby! They just made for tickling penises and sucking mouths!