I am a 19 year old male who has had constant nausea, vomiting, and chest pains since the beginning of January. The vomiting and nausea are most severe in the morning. I will wake up at 5:00 AM and quickly run to the bathroom and start vomiting until there was nothing left. This would happen a few times a week, sometimes more and less. I have also vomited multiple times for a few days. I ignored this problem until a month ago when I thought enough is enough. I went to the Dr's and was given a blood test. Apparently, I have extremely good blood. Since the Dr. didn't know what to do, I was prescribed fenergan. I later returned to the same doctor because it only suppressed the nausea slightly. I would still vomit and have some nausea while I was on it. After going to the same Dr. a second time, I was prescribed just some generic pepcid. It still doesn't really work and i still feel nausea and still vomit.

This has been going on for a while and I try to eat when I can, but I simply cannot eat. I feel nauseous before and eating anything. No matter the size of the meal. The only time I can really eat is when I smoke marijuana, but seeing as I am a university student, I do want to go into all my classes stoned 24/7. Also, have been smoking ciggerettes (on and off) and marijuana for about two years. Within recent months, my marijuana smoking has increased because of the nausea. Also, I have been able to eat some food only because of the marijuana.

I have also recently gotten x-rays of my upper gi and lower bowel yesterday. My normal Dr. said there is nothing wrong and the x-rays came back normal. I will be seeing a gastrologist next week.

Symtoms: Vomiting (especially in the morning), constant nausea, weight loss, loss of appetite, and chest pains.

I hope that someone could help me with this problem because it so annoying and frustrating that I am skipping my classes and possibly leaving school on medical leave.

do u experience any headaches in the mornings?

Gil

I wouldn't say I experience head aches. It is more like a head rush/light headed. I will sometimes become extremely hot and sweaty when I wake up or about to vomit.

maybe ure under some sort of stress my friend . I suffer from depression and have issues of anxiety and sometimes i feel nauseatic a lot and like if im going to faint. It sucks man and I hate it when it happens . Where u from ? Im from Malta

Im having the same problems only its when i wake up not at 5 in the morning and i cant eat anything all day. I have been wondering whats going on and i cant find out

I have GERD. I have all those symptoms. I will say that Nexium has improved my quality of life. The bad part is you are not supposed to smoke, drink alcohol, eat acidic food...basically live on a bland diet and exercise.

Gastroparesis could be the culprit. Ask gastroenterologist when you see him/her