Hi in need of some help, I came off the implant a lil while ago ( on period at the same time ) me n my partner have been ttc since I was due in my period 3 weeks ago but nothing I have had a slite brown/ pink spotting as I notices when wiping once but nothing else , I have been feeling slightly sick not an awful lot but one thing I hav notice is that I'm totally exhausted, also have been getting cramping in my lower abdimon, and the bottom of my back aches and headaches aswell, I'm not really sure what's going on as I have taken 3 test and all come back negative can someone please help

I'm in the same boat, 14 days late now so 2 weeks, Neg tests. I made an appointment at a gyc clinic to get a blood test for the 6th..

Maybe I should do that then I'm going to take another test tomorrow and see what happen if another neg then ill book am appointment