Let me first start by saying I'm a 20 year old male 6'1, 155lbs. For a year now I have had a coating on my tongue which does not come off with scraping or brushing. It becomes very thick after meals. I have learned to live with it, thinking it was a simple candida problem that I would overcome. However just recently for about the last month I have had chest pain around my heart, sometimes sharp but mainly a dull pain constant throughout the day. My heart would also feel like it skips a beat once in a while. During this time I would sometimes feel shaky once in a while if I did not eat something, and right after I would eat something I would feel like a rush is going through my body, blurry eyes, almost like non stop adrenaline. I learned to live with it. However as of a week ago these symptoms have gotten worse. My body always feels shaky and jittery almost to the point of passing out. During this time I want to be left alone because of how terrible I feel. It seems that these symptoms subside for a while after eating, but return within an hour. I constantly have to keep on eating. I am not usually forcing myself to eat because it seems I'm always hungry, as you can tell from my height and weight I cannot gain weight no matter how much I eat. I feel terrible, having suicidal thoughts because of the way I'm feeling. It's to the point where I don't want to live anymore. Diabetes is in my family however I tested my blood sugar during the times I feel I am at my worse however my glucose readings are in the normal ranges. Some added symptoms are burning stomach, and feel sick once in a while after eating. I have ran through a list of problems that I feel maybe the culprite, they are in no particular order. Diabetes, stomach ucler, candida, parasite, heart problem, leaky gut syndrome, thyroid issue. I tried explaining to my parents however since the glucose meters aren't coming up with anything abnormal it seems they do not want to take me to the doctor. Any added info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking your time.

At 20 years old, you are a legal adult. You can go to see the doctor yourself. You have symptoms of cardiac arrhythmia (heart skipping a beat, feeling faint), low blood pressure and/or hypoglycemia (feeling faint, shaky). Normal fasting blood glucose is between 60-100 mg/dl. You are considered hypoglycemic at below 60mg/dl. Based on your description, you seem to have fluctuating blood glucose level. If you currently do not have a source of income, and you live in a country where health care is not free, you will have to get your parents to give you some money or go to the hospital's emergency department (where they have to treat you regardless of your ability to pay, if you live in the United States).

Thank you hoseclamps, I did some extra research as well. Could Graves disease be a probable cause?

Thanks, I went to the doctor's and she took blood. While we're waiting for the results she put me on xanx.