I'm a 26 year old male. If anyone reads this and can relate or give me some idea as to what it could be, please share! I'm in need! Been having these symptoms for about 3 years (when they began, they were few and far in between) and they are progressively getting worse (everyday) to the point where I can barely function in a day to day situation such as at work where I NEED to be able to focus and converse:

dizzy
lack concentration/focus
temple pressure when I eat a full meal
tingling/numbness in muscles, particularly hamstrings and calves
difficulty swallowing
very "unsure" feeling
lethargic
shaky hands
pressure in my eyes
difficult to focus vision
feeling of incoherence but not to the point of unconsciousness
very "hazy"
gas/bloating (sometimes extremely bad)
slow, sometimes "trudging" heart rate
feeling as though I'm going to faint or have a panic attack
have never fainted, but have had a "panic" attack twice in 3 years
not 100% sure if it was a panic attack per say, it just felt like my body was chemically broken down

When the symptoms are present, it feels like my brain processes and vision are not "firing" properly. I don't know if that's what's happening; that's just what it feels like to me.

These are most of the symptoms I'm experiencing. I'm 5'10" and 170 lbs., in great shape, and I have a healthy diet (I think!). I eat a lot of whole grains, lean meats, fruits, veges, and drink plenty of water. I do, however, drink a lot of beer too. So I think that's worth mentioning. I have cut back a lot to monitor my symptoms. So far, there is no change. I don't do any drugs or smoke cigarettes, although I used to smoke cigarettes (even then I wasn't a heavy smoker), but I quit about a year and a half ago.

That's me! I have my flaws, but I'm generally a healthy person. Someone please help! I have a doctor appt in 2 weeks when my insurance is effective. But anything now would be appreciated if anyone knows anything, because lately I feel like I don't know if I can wait that long.

Thank you.

Jake

You may have some type of allergy; my guess is could be either celiac disease or thyroid disease (hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism )

Try changing your diet for 1 week and see where things end up going.

First check if you have celiac; to do this try the spit in a cup test - search it on google to find out how to do the test; It is known as the Candida saliva test.

Now for more reassurance try the candida diet for 1 week and see how it goes

Now there are 2 types of thyroid diseases so search google for hyperthyroidism diet and hypothyroidism diet.

Try each one for a week and see the results.

Also take note on how your stool's color and texture and if weird looking or different search it on google to see what it can be.

And if you are taking any medication there is a high chance you may have an eye or ear infection.

That's the best I can do for you with the info you've given, good luck.

Funny you say that when you do. Since my original post, I have quit drinking (9 months sober) and ramped up my healthy diet. It does seem to be allergy related. And after being through the gauntlet of doctors merely treating my "symptoms" as anxiety and putting me on Klonopin, Beta Blockers, and Anti-depressants (ALL AT ONCE!!!), I have now gotten off all those safely and feel better than before, but the problem still exists! Changing my diet continues to be effective though. Shall be interesting to see what the allergist says. Thanks for your reply. Even though no one replied til a year later haha I still appreciate it. I'm gonna make it. Please feel free, anyone, to chime in. You don't know how much your answers can help people. Jake

Have you had checked
1.sinuses
2.blood pressure during the blurry episodes
3.glucose levels
4.seen Ophthalmologist

Hi I am 26 and I have experienced alot of anxiety and have b been diognosed with post natal depression, for 2 or 3 weeks I have been doin great until a fight began with the hubby! Any way my eyes feel so weird and sore and feel like am movin when I wasn't . Last night my temples and eyes went very dizzy and thought I was going to faint, cant go back to doctor as they will prob put it down to anxiety I feel like am goin d die lol can any one relate....