Hi, I m Kavitha.I was very lean (39kgs) my age s 22 i tried every things to gain weight but its not use. i dont gain weight. i cannot eat much sometime I try to eat more but tend to vomit.
Pls advice me

Hi Kavitha, I think it's hard to force feed yourself to gain weight but it can be done. I think the best tactic to use is to try to drink higher calorie liquids to trick your body a little more. If you can try stuff like milk or milkshakes or something like that, it helps you out quite a bit. Does that help you with your problem? Can you try that out?

Kavitha, I got to thinking about this and I think another thing that you might want to try is lots of small meals instead. Eating over 1,000 calories at meal is very filling but you can definitely have two 500 calories meals an hour or two apart and that helps. What do you think?

Kavitha lean is not a problem but under weight is really a big problem. You have to increase more calories in you diet, eat more than you burn. In your diet have food which contains fat and do exercise with the help of exercise you will feel hungrier and eat more. Have more and more food which have protein and fat.