I am 13 years of age and weigh170 make plans for me to exercise but i never stick to it i love to eat and i try to control it i want to do it without any pills,drinks or tv suggestions please hel me if you can my mom says i should loose weight and she is right i am tired of being fat i want to do this for me please help me in any way but no pills driks or tv suggestion

Well I've got an important question for you--what is something that you like to do? Do you like sports or anything like that? IF you do, you're still young enough to participate in a sport and help yourself lose some weight. If you're not into sports, what I do is I actually lift weights while watching TV. It's great because I get in some good exercise and I do something that I enjoy as well. You can do pushups during the commercials, lift barbells while watching the show, and so forth. Do be sure to check with a doctor first before starting any exercise plan though!

Does anyone else out there have any idea on how to lose weight and exercise?

Hi:
The bottom line to losing weight, regardless of the diet chosen, is calories in vs calories out. You've got to burn more calories than you are taking in. Google the term "Food Pyramid." This will be your guide to a nutritious, balanced life style that can potentially get you to a healthy weight. You can increase calories in the more harmless/healthy groups to gain weight. You can see how much you are consuming daily, and cut down on your intake according to the chart. Be sure to drink a lot of water. This will aide in your weight loss as well. I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

There are several ways to lose weight. for starters, some woman build intermuscular fat cells more so then others. If you have been struggling with weight loss, then I suggest that you stay away from trans fat and suturated fats. try to stick to a diet of 6 small meals a day (e.i. fruit and veggies) to follow with a healthy dinner at a fair sized portion. Do not partake in sports that your body will be prone to building musle and drink water with each meal. Walk fast pased at 1km per day and this should help you gradually lose some weight.

April_1982 has a point. Try in eating small meals, fruit and vegetables. Stay away from sweet stuff, like candy. Fast pace walk could just be a thing for you. You have to be strong for your self. If you get bored with diet plans and same exercises that try to input something new. Not a big change just a little one. Like for instance if you don't want to eat bananas any more switch to oranges or kiwis.